By accessing the website at https://www.hadleighstarsgymnastics.co.uk, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics’s website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics’s website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or “mirror” the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics’ website are provided on an ‘as is’ basis. Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics’s website, even if Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics or a Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of UK and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
Returns and Refund Policy
Thanks for shopping at Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics website.
If you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase we are here to help.
Credit/Refund on Class Fees
Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds on Term Fees, Holiday Camps, Gymnastics Parties or any other Class we offer. Fees are payable for the full term in advance and credit/refunds are not given for missed lessons.
You have 30 calendar days to return an item from the date you received it. We DO NOT offer refunds or returns on personalised items.
To be eligible for a return your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
Your item must be in the original packaging.
Once we receive your item, we will inspect it and notify you that we have received your returned item. We will immediately notify you on the status of your refund after inspecting the item.
If your return is approved, we will initiate a refund of your credit card (or original method of payment).
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
If you have any questions on how to return your item to us, please email email@example.com
BIRCH FARM Children’s Centre
Silver Hill, Hintlesham