If your gymnast has been training elsewhere, at an elite / squad level and wishes to join our gym club, please contact our Head Coach Kelly directly, via the contact details at the bottom of this page.
Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics
Parent & Toddler
Pay on the day, parent and toddler, free play classes for crawlers to 3 years.
Structured and non structured gymnastics for the under 5's. Available every.
Recreational classes for boys and girls are aimed at children 4 years and above.
Our Parties are a definite hit with children, with coaches on hand to supervise the activities.
Our Holiday Camps run over Easter, Summer & all Half Terms. Book early as classes do fill up!
All of our term dates as well as other important dates can be found in our calendar.
We are a long-established, successful, fun and friendly Gymnastics club, located within the beautiful Suffolk countryside, just west of Ipswich. Our experience coaching team, which includes former 2 times OLYMPIC & BRITISH NATIONAL gymnasts, will offer your gymnast the best advice, support & coaching methods to enable them to achieve their goals whilst becoming a valued member of our gymnastics family.
Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics is OPEN
New Members: Please click on the button above, to register your details. This will automatically enrol you to our waiting list. A member of our team will contact you as soon as possible to arrange a taster session. (Please note: there may be a delayed response to your booking, whilst we work through our waiting list).
When visiting our club. We must request all members and visitors, adhere to our rules of entry.
NEW RULES OF ENTRY:
- Gymnasts MUST arrive pre-dressed for gym with minimum outer clothes. Slip on shoes with no socks would be appreciated. A drinks bottle, containing water only, is advised.
- Gymnasts must wait in your vehicle until their class time slot. Children MUST NOT enter the facility or play / run around in the car park, embankment or surrounding areas.
- When permitted, Gymnasts can enter the facility and go straight through to the gym for registration. Parents are to ‘drop off’, wait outside in their vehicle or enter our coffee shop (with viewing of the gymnastics area), which is open for seated food & drink orders. Take away options are available. PLEASE NOTE: The use of the coffee shop is for purchases only and cannot be used simply as just a waiting room with no purchase.
- Gymnasts are encouraged to visit the toilet prior to arrival on site. Please ensure gymnasts have a named water bottle (full if possible). Bottles of water are available from the coffee shop to purchase if required.
- A register will be taken upon entering the gym & gymnasts are to follow instruction from the coaches within the gym.
- Gymnasts are to place their outer clothing in their personal box and place their water bottle within the groups water bottle carrier. (Each group will have their own set of clothing boxes and drinks carrier)
- Gymnasts will leave one group at a time and individually via the fire exit in the overflow carpark (creating a one way system). Their coach will ensure correct child allocation to parent / carer.
- All gymnasts must be pre-booked and paid online prior to the start of term / class.
- Please do not visit if you, a household member or your gymnast(s) are showing symptoms of the virus, or are classed as vulnerable or are isolating.
Gymnasts will have their hands sanitised before, during and after each session. All apparatus etc will be santised between each session and the gym will be ‘fogged’ every 24 hour period. Gymnasts / staff will be isolated, should they show symptoms of the virus whilst in the gym. You will be contacted to collect and the incident will be reported to the Governments track & trace unit. Unfortunately, we cannot issue a refund of missed training sessions (this includes: reasons of isolating, showing symptoms of the virus whilst at the gym or being turned away due to high temperature). Full Coronavirus (Covid-19) terms & conditions can be found within our Policy page
Gymnasts using handguards & chalk must be placed in a small drawstring bag, to be carried around with the group. Gymnasts MUST NOT share chalk. We recommend ‘liquid chalk’.
Thank you for your cooperation.