If your gymnast has been training elsewhere, at an elite / squad level and wishes to join our gym club, please contact our Head Coach Kelly directly, via the contact details at the bottom of this page.
Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics
Parent & Toddler
Pay on the day, parent and toddler, free play classes for crawlers to 3 years.
Structured and non structured gymnastics for the under 5's. Available every.
Recreational classes for boys and girls are aimed at children 4 years and above.
Our Parties are a definite hit with children, with coaches on hand to supervise the activities.
Our Holiday Camps run over Easter, Summer & all Half Terms. Book early as classes do fill up!
All of our term dates as well as other important dates can be found in our calendar.
We are a long-established, successful, fun and friendly Gymnastics club, located within the beautiful Suffolk countryside, west of Ipswich. Our club caters for Pre-School, Recreational and Competitive Squad Gymnastics. We also offer S.E.N. gymnastics as well as drop in Parent & Toddler sessions and exclusive hire Gymnastic based parties.
Hadleigh Stars Gymnastics is currently closed, due to Government Coronavirus restrictions.
Members will receive an email containing a link to access online classes.
When visiting our club. We must request all members and visitors, adhere to our COVID-19 rules & policies.
We are fully compliant with Covid-19 guidelines, as set by the British Government and British Gymnastics to ensure the safety of our members, staff & visitors at all times. The NHS track & system is in operation and anyone entering the facility will be required to scan the QR code and comply fully with our rules and regulations.
Information updated 09/01/21
PLEASE READ AND ADHERE TO OUR NEW RULES OF ENTRY AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS PAGE. FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE RULES COULD RESULT IN THE CLUB BEING CLOSED.
The British Government & British Gymnastics have placed dramatic restrictions on the way that Gymnastic clubs can operate, during the current Coronavirus climate.
These include such measures as:
- Number of gymnasts & coaches in the gym at any one time is limited.
- Reduced number of participants in each class.
- No cross over classes or longer classes running alongside.
- Social distancing by all gymnasts and coaches to be adhered too.
- All Gymnastics clubs should adhere to 1 gymnasts per 100sq.
Obviously, these changes affect our current timetable & classes.
Please appreciate: We are doing everything we can to offer a safe & fair system to get the majority of members back in the gym at some point. Hopefully these measures will be short term and we can operate as normal in the New Year?
New Members: Please click on the button above, to register your details. This will automatically enrol you to our waiting list. A member of our team will contact you as soon as possible to arrange a taster session. (Please note: there may be a delayed response to your booking, whilst we work through our waiting list).
NEW RULES OF ENTRY:
- Gymnasts MUST arrive pre-dressed for gym with minimum outer clothes. Gymnasts can no longer get changed within the club.
- Gymnasts must wait in your vehicle until their class time slot. Children MUST NOT enter the facility or play / run around in the car park or surrounding area.
- Gymnasts (and parents) must socially distance, line up outside the facility for instruction, sanitiser & temperature check.
- Gymnasts can then enter the facility, individually and go straight through to the gym (not the coffee shop). Parents to wait outside in their vehicle or enter our coffee shop, which is open for take away or limited tables / seating.
- Gymnasts are encouraged to visit the toilet prior to arrival on site. Please ensure gymnasts have a named water bottle (full as we cannot refill). Bottles of water are available from the coffee shop to purchase if required.
- A register will be taken upon entering the gym & gymnasts are to follow instruction from the coaches within the gym.
- Gymnasts are to place their outer clothing in their personal box and place their water bottle within the groups water bottle carrier. (Each group will have their own set of clothing boxes and drinks carrier)
- Gymnasts will socially distance warm up and work within their own group, within a designated area.
- Gymnasts will leave one group at a time and individually via the fire exit in the overflow carpark (creating a one way system). Their coach will ensure correct child allocation to parent / carer.
- All gymnasts must be pre-booked and paid online prior to the start of term / class.
- Please do not visit if you, a household member or your gymnast(s) are showing symptoms of the virus, or are classed as vulnerable or are isolating.
Gymnasts will have their hands sanitised before, during and after each session. All classes will finish 15mins earlier than normal to allow for the safe exiting and cleaning of apparatus etc for the next session. Gymnasts / staff will be isolated, should they show symptoms of the virus whilst in the gym. You will be contacted to collect and the incident will be reported to the Governments track & trace unit. Unfortunately, we cannot issue a refund of missed training sessions (this includes: reasons of isolating, showing symptoms of the virus whilst at the gym or being turned away due to high temperature). Full Coronavirus (Covid-19) terms & conditions can be found within our Policy page
Gymnasts using handguards & chalk must be placed in a small drawstring bag, to be carried around with the group. Gymnasts MUST NOT share chalk. We recommend ‘liquid chalk’.
Thank you for your cooperation.